CosmicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dedicate's GM Application

Go down

Dedicate's GM Application Empty Dedicate's GM Application

Post  Dedicate Tue Oct 11, 2011 11:18 pm

1. Whats is your name? Daniel

2. What is your in game name? Dedicate

3. What is your timezone and country? New Zealand UTC/GMT +12 hours

4. What languages do you speak? English

5. How long will you be on a day on Essence? 1 - 16hours f3

6. Why do you want to be a GM? I want gain Respect, Be a good role model and a good leader again.

7. What do you like to do on your spare time? Hang out with friends and chill.

8. Have you ever been GM before? Yes i have twice.

9. Do you have any proof that you've been GM before? I have been accepted twice for this position but i have no proof except for Davis (Resolution) who witnessed me as a GM. I understand the Rules and the responsibilities of being a GM and I do not show favoritism to any player. To me, 'special treatment' doesn't exist. I treat everybody the same, even if it was my 'Best Friend' so i would never hand out any free items.

10. What time will you mostly be on? Anytime

11. What do you like EssenceMS: Good people that don't like to fight and just want to be normal like everyone else.

12. What makes EssenceMS stand out? IDK?

13. What do you think could be improved? IDK?

14. What are your likes and dislikes? The people in the community and "Essence"

15. How do you handle situations, in general? Its based on whatever there doing, If hacking then record and post it on the forums or report it to a GM.

16. How would you handle situations as a GM? Depends what they do,for example "If theres a fight" Ill ask them to
calm down as my warning,if they don't i would mute them and if they defy me then a jail, if they still do something bad then a ban.

17. Do you have patience? In my other server i play we were promised updates for about 6 months now and still no updates were made but i still play . I think i do have patience because out of all the people that played 90% of the old players quit and im still there.

18. How would you support EssenceMS while being GM? Track down hackers, Try and help in Situations, Host Fun-Packed events and try to make the server a better place Smile

Thanks for reading my application i greatly appreciate it.

Dedicate

Back to top Go down