CosmicMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Relationships

2 posters

Go down

Online Relationships Empty Online Relationships

Post  §[xMatt]§ Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:38 am

I understand that when you date online; it's fun or you're just bored, But when you take it too far you're a fucking faggot who needs a pyschologist. Ex: Boyfriend talking to his friend: "she broke up with me, I fucked up." "those 2 weeks I had with her were amazing and I can't live without her, I want her to give me a 2nd chance." Like seriously, shut the fuck up it's the internet you dumb cunt, not fucking reality. You're being an ignorant child that seeks attention online, go see a fucking doctor. Btw I typed this on my phone so fuck my grammar mistakes.
tl;dr Man the fuck up.

§[xMatt]§
EssenceMS Owner
EssenceMS Owner

https://cosmicms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Online Relationships Empty Re: Online Relationships

Post  +tg.Norrin.Radd Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

§[xMatt]§ wrote:I understand that when you date online; it's fun or you're just bored, But when you take it too far you're a fucking faggot who needs a pyschologist. Ex: Boyfriend talking to his friend: "she broke up with me, I fucked up." "those 2 weeks I had with her were amazing and I can't live without her, I want her to give me a 2nd chance." Like seriously, shut the fuck up it's the internet you dumb cunt, not fucking reality. You're being an ignorant child that seeks attention online, go see a fucking doctor. Btw I typed this on my phone so fuck my grammar mistakes.
tl;dr Man the fuck up.

Why so random?

+tg.Norrin.Radd

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum